Article number: 07804
we would like to ask you to follow these Instructions for
Use with care. If you should have any questions, please
consult the doctor treating you or your nearest stockist,
or contact us directly.
ACHILLO-HIT®’s special knopped silicone truss pad achieves a compression and massaging effect on the Achilles tendon. The silicone pad’s insole pressure cushion exerts proprioreceptive stimuli on the tendon of the posterior tibial muscle and enhances the foot’s pronation control.
The conscious decision to abandon a heel raiser means
that the calf muscles are not contracted.
- Achillodynia (pain in the Achilles tendon)
- Tendinitis / Peritendinosis / Peritendinitis of the tendon
- Achilles bursitis
- Sub-Achilles bursitis
- Operations on the gliding tissue of the Achilles tendon
- Sub-Achilles bursitis operations
- Partial rupture of the Achilles tendon
- Achilles tendon rupture
- Reconstruction of the peroneal tendon sheath or the
- Reconstruction of the posterior tibial tendon sheath or
- Severe arterial circulation disorders
- The bandage does not replace the function of the
Generally speaking you should see the doctor treating you about the indication and method of wearing an orthopaedic aid and if you have the following conditions:
- Allergic, inflammatory or lesion-specific skin alterations (e.g. swelling, reddening) of the body areas being treated.
- Impaired circulation or lymphatic soft tissue swelling.
- Neurogenically-specific organoleptic and skin trophic
disor ders in the body area being treated (sensory disorders with and without skin damage).
So far no consequential incompatibilities or allergic reactions have been reported.
To date, there have been no reports of serious general
side effects with proper use and fitting.
Local pressure symptoms and impaired circulation can be prevented with sufficient certainty on an individual basis if allowance is made for any contraindications and with non-restrictive, consistently shaped shaped body fitting.
There is ACHILLO-HIT® for the left foot and the right
- Open the Velcro fasteners to slip into ACHILLO-HIT®
- Grasp the sides of the Velcro fasteners with both hands.
Pull the bandage over the back of the foot, gently at
first. Then hold the back of the bandage and pull it over
- The seam of the bandage has to be flush with the middle of the back of the foot/the heel bone.
The integrated knopped silicone truss pad has to be placed in such a way that it can have a massaging
effect on the side near the Achilles tendon. No
knops should massage the Achilles tendon.
- The truss pad’s longer pressure cushion on the inside of the foot has to extend beneath the medial malleolus
right into the arch of the foot (Cover picture). The shorter outside pressure cushion also extends beneath the lateral malleolus.
- Close the Velcro fasteners in the region of the front
lower legs. comfortable to wear
The special stretchable stitching in the instep area developed by SPORLASTIC makes for an almost crease-free fit during heel-toe walking, clearly improving comfort when wearing.
The product is to be used by one patient only.
Improper modifications to the product and/or improper
use of the product referred to above exempt the manufacturer from product liability.
You ought to discuss potential reciprocal health risks or
other disadvantages with specific treatments that may
arise in con nection with the use of the product with the
doctor treating you.
For the product to work effectively over a long period, it
must not be worn in conjunction with fatty or acidic remedies, oint ments or lotions.
Quality Management System
All SPORLASTIC GmbH products undergo product testing as part of our Quality Management System.
However, should you have any complaints about our product, please get in touch with your stockist or directly with us.
Wash ACHILLO-HIT® in lukewarm water with a cold-water detergent and air dry. Do not place on a radiator. Close Velcro fasteners before washing as this will lengthen their useful life and avoid damage to other laundry.
Slackening tension of the knitted fabric while it is
being worn is revived by washing. The bandage should
therefore be washed frequently.
Material comp osition
67% Polyamide, 33% Elasthan