High quality stump transfemoral socks manufactured using high quality cotton and Lycra®
Ortho Europe® stump socks are manufactured using high quality cotton and Lycra®, offering a snug fit between the prosthesis and residual limb, as well as small degree of cushioning for everyday use. A thicker terry variant is available if more cushioning is required.
Ortho Europe® also offer dual thickness socks, with different materials at the distal and proximal ends to account for variations in volume loss. If the patient has lost more volume proximally, choose TPB; if more volume has been lost distally, choose PTB.
The range covers sock lengths between 20-60cm, with 70cm or 80cm available on special order.
• Easy to don and doff
• Smooth, wrinkle-free fibres
• Reduces irritation, inflammation, and shear
• Reduces shear
• Absorbs moisture
• Breathable, helping control temperature and perspiration
• 19mm hole variant available for use with locking liners
• Extra-wide option if needed