Textile brace for the base and thumb saddle joint.
- Injuries, tendon instability in the region of the thumb fundus and thumb saddle joint (e.g. ski thumb)
- Arthrosis of the radial carpus and of metacarophalangeal joint 1 (MCP 1)
- Mild to advanced thumb arthrosis with distinguished sub-luxation with or without hyper mobility of the thumb saddle joint (thumb side) parts of the wrist
- Tendovaginitis stenosans de quervain
- After fractures
- Stabilisation of the thumb fundus and thumb saddle joint
- Maintains full finger movement for rehabilitation
- The hand maintains the grip function
- Can be worn on either right or left
- Reinforcing insert termically malleable
Small - up to 17 cm
Medium - 17-19 cm
Large - over 19 cm
Can be worn on left and right hand.